I am practicing writing my blog and loading up pictures so when I am away it is easier to do. So far not so bad!
We are counting down the days till we leave. I promised myself I would not get the suitcases out until September and am trying to leave it another week or so. Then they get pulled out of the garage, bug sprayed outside then put inside to begin packing. But I have started putting things out that I want to take. When we go to Bali I take everything as I generally do not shop much. However the thought of European shops has me slightly excited so am really trying to leave heaps of room for all my purchases.

Not many things on my list now which is good too. All hotels, trains and planes organised......and a special anniversary dinner booked at the Eiffel Tower.
No comments:
Post a Comment